Submitted by Walter Whal on Wed, 11/28/2018 - 09:17
Even for companies with established digital processes, printing is still a part of daily workflows. Digitization has the potential to decrease print volumes, but unmanaged print environments can negate initiatives to keep printing in check. Managed Print Services provides businesses with a way to lower print volumes, get more value from their printer fleet, and improve office productivity.
Here's how a Managed Print Services partnership could have a positive impact on your business.
- Lower costs — If you've heard that a managed print environment is a less expensive print environment, you've heard correctly. Managed print companies have specialized expertise for spotting inefficient equipment, printing waste, and unnecessary spending. The average company under a managed print agreement benefits by 30% lower printing costs. And with one invoice for all print-related expenses, you'll know exactly what you're spending.
- A more efficient office — Inefficiency is expensive, so managed print companies work to improve the way your printer fleet meshes with your workflows. When the dust settles, you'll see productivity gains wherever your processes intersect with your print infrastructure.
- Reduced equipment downtime — No one has time to deal with printers and copiers that aren't pulling their weight. Managed print companies use proactive monitoring to identify and correct issues before they have a chance to cause catastrophic failures. And with experts maintaining and repairing your laser printers, your staff won't need to fill the unwelcome role of stand-by copier technicians.
- Greener office practices — Have your efforts to go green in the office come to a stand-still? Managed print can provide solutions to lower paper and toner usage and reduce energy consumption.
- Improved print security — Does your current equipment lack the latest security features? Managed print can provide the equipment upgrades to address security vulnerabilities.
Managed Print Services delivers benefits that are hard to beat. Contact us at CopyNet to learn more today.