Submitted by Walter Whal on Fri, 11/09/2018 - 13:46
If you're planning to stay ahead of the competition this year, don't overlook the importance of upgrading your office equipment. Your copiers and printers may not be the first items that come to mind when planning your strategy for company growth, but they play a more important role than many business leaders realize. Here's what you could accomplish with new copiers.
1. You could lower your operating costs.
Today's copiers provide solutions that can have a direct impact on your bottom line.
- Lower printing costs — Did you know that printing costs often rank just below office rent and payroll? A more efficient multifunction copier can give you a much lower cost-per-page, access to paperless document management solutions, and built-in features to reduce printing waste and power usage.
- Lower equipment expenses — If you're paying to maintain a fleet of single-function devices, a multifunction copier can replace most or all of them. With print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities built into one device, today's copiers deliver one-stop efficiency in a much smaller footprint. That's savings on several fronts.
2. You could bring professional printing results in-house.
How much are you paying for print outsourcing? Modern copiers can bring copy shop results right to your office, and user-friendly touchscreen interfaces make them a breeze to operate.
- Try automatic duplexing to print double-sided documents in-house.
- High dpi resolutions deliver sharp text and high-impact color results.
- Finishing features like stapling, hole-punching, booklet making and more make it easy to print professional-quality documents right in the office.
3. You could improve security.
The security solutions on today's copiers are a must-have for any business with a wireless network. Out-of-date copiers don't have the necessary security features to keep hackers out of your network, and most lack necessary print security capabilities.
Are your copiers keeping you from accessing new processes? Contact us at CopyNet to find out more today.